And we've still got so much to tell you about…
One year on, people are still talking about the many
benefits of Hybrid VRF as the alternative solution which
combines the flexibility of VRF with the water-based
performance of traditional 4-pipe Chillers.
- No need for BS EN378 leak detection
- Simultaneous heating & cooling with simplified 2-pipe design
- Lower running costs & maximum efficiency
- Simplified design streamlining movement from CAT A to CAT B
- Modular system allows for phased installation
- Ideal for both offices & hotels
The best of VRF technology with the best of Chiller
Hybrid VRF from Mitsubishi Electric really does give you the best of both worlds,
combining our state-of-the-art VRF technology with the benefits of Chiller technology.
Easy and flexible to design and install — using the same control and network
as VRF systems — Hybrid VRF's cleverly designed decentralised system means
phased installation can be achieved,
with the same high levels of seasonal efficiency expected with VRF.
Please enter your details below and we will get back to you